|The Beginning of a New Tresarian Dawn|
|Editor in Chief||Sydney von Ismay|
|Creative Director||Xyler Zero|
|Art Director||Clive Redrum|
|First Issued||Year 18 Day 164|
|Number of Issues||2|
- "Stay with us and expect more, Tresario to You!"
- -Sydney von Ismay - Issue #1
After 9 years of publishing news, the several executives at the Tresarian News Network came up with the idea to launch a magazine to reengage the Tresrian public in a new way. After receiving approval from King Jude Vatz, Minister of State Sydney von Ismay assembled a team of artists and writers to create the first issue of the new magazine. After weeks of work, they were finally ready to publish their first article. After publishing a joke cover page on the holonet, the true first issue was released on Year 18 Day 164. It was met with great reception by the Tresarian public, and citizens of allied governments immediately on release.
The staff of the Tresarian Dawn are some of the most well trained artists and writers in the Kingdom.
- Editor in Chief & Publisher: Sydney von Ismay
- Creative Director: Xyler Zero
- Art Director: Clive Redrum
- Holosite Director: Marcinius Turelles
- Managing Editor: Zeff Traner Issue 1
- Managing Editor: Marke Waymen Issues 2-3
- Sports Columnist: Sion Plagueis Issue 2
- Self-Help Columnist: Yakubu Fista Issues 2-3
- Columnist: Ridley Forge Issue 2
- Columnist: Mable Knudsen (female pseudonym of Wedge Cornely) Issue 2
- Columnist: Okrim Rimdor Issues 1-2
- Food Writer: Perceval Ortega Issue 3
- Senior Artist: Shea Ghufran Issues 1-2